T-Systems announced as Gold Sponsor of Digital Transformation Congress 2018
The highly anticipated congress will bring together over 300 senior executives and digital visionaries who will explore emerging technology trends that are driving digital transformation and shaping the future of IT and business.
T-Systems is one of the world’s leading providers of information and communications technology (ICT).
T-Systems offers a range of integrated solutions for business customers, including the secure operation of legacy systems and classic ICT services, the transformation to cloud-based services (including tailored infrastructure, platforms and software) as well as new business models and innovation projects for the business fields of the future, such as data analytics, the Internet of Things, machine-to-machine (M2M) communication and Industrial Internet.
Under the theme “Redefining the future organisation through digital”, the agenda for the Digital Transformation Congress will cover a number of technology trends including IoT, blockchain, IT security, 5G, robotics, and how they will impact business operations today.
Confirmed speakers for DTC 2018 include:
- Tom Cochran, Obama White House and State Department Digital Leader
- Dr Lance Shingai Mambondiani, CEO, Steward Bank
- Vera Nagtegaal, Executive Head, Hippo
- Lazaros Karapanagiotidis, Head of Digital Innovation, Makro SA
- Lisa Macloed, Head of Digital, Tiso Blackstar
- Nneka Keshi, Director of Digital Marketing Africa, L’oreal
- Lee Naik, CEO of TransUnion Africa
- Dr. Jeff Yu-Jen Chen, GIBS Business School
- Rivoningo Mhlari, Co-Founder & CEO, Rikatec
- Vijay Naidoo, CIO, Parmalat Africa
- Dr Kenny Moodley, Head of Digital & Social Media, Eskom
- Birgitta Cederstrom, Global Commercial Director, Frost & Sullivan
- Andrew Dafoor, Group Chief Executive, Alexander Forbes
- Jonathan Novotny, Co-Founder & CEO, Code4Change
- Tawanda Chatikobo, Head of Digital, Nedbank Insurance
How to participate at DTC 2018:
Join as an attendee: Join local and international CxOs, line-of-business (LoB) executives as well as heads of innovation, technology and strategy to discuss the techniques and tools required to implement a seamless digital transformation strategy that will drive profitability and customer centricity.
Join us as an exhibitor: Showcase your technology innovations, projects, and solutions. Put your organisation, company or SME at the centre of this one-of-a-kind gathering. Find new partnerships, investors, leads, and opportunities.
For more information regarding the conference, visit: http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com/