Med-e-Mass has been announced as Gold sponsor for Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa, set for 17-18 October 2018. The summit will take place at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa, where over 300 healthcare practitioners, policy makers, technology experts, investors and administrators will convene for two days of top-level content, workshops, case studies, live demo’s and dynamic conversations addressing how healthcare is being redefined through technology.
Med-e-Mass is South Africa’s leading provider of clinical and financial management solutions to all medical professionals, clinics and hospitals. With a strong focus on innovation, research and development, they provide cutting-edge know-how to the healthcare market ensuring compliance with all regulations and best practice methodologies.
Their cloud and practice-based products offer over 10 000 clients various solutions to assist with all billing and payment related tasks as well as integrated switching, appointment scheduling and management, electronic patient records, electronic scripting and easy access to user-friendly reports.
With “Paving the road to Sustainable Smart Healthcare” as the running theme for the day, HISA 2018 will cover emerging technology trends in healthcare such as AI, IoT and wearables, electronic health records, healthcare data security and privacy, telemedicine, predictive analytics and much more. It will also look at the impact that these technologies have on hospital operations and healthcare delivery
Confirmed speakers for HISA 2018:
- Rajeev R. Eashwari, Director: eHealth, Gauteng Department of Health
- Etienne Dreyer, Associate Director: PwC
- Leonard Slabbert, CTO: Boehringer Ingelheim, Sub-Sahara Africa
- Reg Courtenay, Deputy Director: IT Systems in Health, Joburg City
- Dr Kofi Okyere-Dede, Medical Doctor & “Ideas Guy” for Novitech Digital
- Mike Perk, CEO at WWC
- Dr Ola Orekunrin-Brown, Founder of “Flying Doctors Nigeria”
- Jaco van den Heever, Founder and Head of Consulting at Sand Dollar Design
Key topics at this HISA 2018 include:
- Digitally Transforming a Healthcare Institution.
- The Role of Technology in Making NHI a Success.
- How Practical is Robotic Healthcare Within the African Context?
- Artificial Intelligence and the Future of African Healthcare.
- Electronic Health Records: Data Security Risks, Privacy and Regulatory Compliance.
- Emerging Trends and Opportunities in the eHealth Market.
- Internet of Medical Things(IoMT): Transforming Healthcare with Connected Medical Devices.
- Digitizing and Automating the Distribution and Dispensing of Medication.
- Measuring the ROI of Digital Healthcare Projects.
- IoT and Wearables in Healthcare.
- Assessing the Efficacy of Technology-Enabled Population Health Management Systems.
Click here to view agenda
How to Participate:
Join as an attendee: Join local and international hospital CxOs, medical practitioners, healthcare IT leaders, service providers and government functionaries – for two days of top-level content, case studies, live demos, breakaway sessions and plenty of networking opportunities.
Join as a speaker: Showcase your thought-leadership. Share your insights and experience. Shape solutions to critical business challenges.
Join as an exhibitor: Showcase your health-tech innovations, projects, and solutions. Put your organisation at the centre of this one-of-a-kind gathering. Find new partnerships, investors, leads, and opportunities.
For more information about this conference, visit: http://www.healthcareinnovationsummit.co.za