Have You Heard?
Three leading trade fairs, IFAT Africa, analytica Lab Africa and food & drink technology (fdt) Africa are co-locating.
What are the challenges currently facing the African market?
• Wide-ranging water delivery and purification
• Reconciling water use and meeting the demand of water resources
• Laboratory Technology and training
• Analysis and other application areas
• Maintenance and expansion of infrastructure in terms of water resources and water services
• Water Quality and Environmental Protection
• The role of water and sanitation in the socio-economic development of the country
• Advancing technology and innovation in support of the water and sanitation sector
The premier industry trade fairs IFAT Africa, food & drink technology (fdt) Africa and analytica Lab Africa will be co-located in July 2019, to showcase new innovations in the areas of analysis as well as food, beverage and environmental technologies. The three trade fairs will be held every two years at Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg.
What are the benefits of the co-location?
The co-location of the three shows creates a platform where exhibitors and visitors can explore trends and innovations in the environmental technologies, and the complete process chain of the food and beverage industries, as well as in the field of analysis – thus bringing together partners for the Southern African market, with the following benefits:
- Address the Southern African market with complete cycle solutions to current market opportunities
- Revolutionizing industry cycles with 3 reputable events.
- Removing barriers and enhancing opportunities within the synergies to create solutions for the Southern African market.
- Unveiling further opportunity in the analytical, food and beverage and environmental technology industry in Southern Africa.
By combining the three trade fairs, we are creating a platform that will uniquely highlight the special features of the African market and offer applicable overarching solutions.
Analytica Lab Africa
Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Refuse and Recycling
Analytica Lab Africa brings together internationally renowned manufacturers, laboratory users and consultants in one common platform to discuss best practice and seek solutions to some of the most pressing challenges related to the industry and research.
Food & drink technology (fdt) Africa
fdt Africa is the premier platform for the Southern African food, beverage, and packaging industries.
It promotes regional innovation and advancements – developed by local and international experts for the industry. The trade fair provides tailor-made solutions for the Southern African market, and covers the entire process chain, by matching supply and demand to specific market needs.
Known as Africa’s leading trade fair for water, sewage, refuse and recycling, as well as the leading platform for environmental technologies in sub-Saharan Africa.
IFAT Africa aims to bring together and inspire solution providers, practitioners and decision-makers, to share knowledge and experiences that relates to proven and innovative environmental technologies in the water and waste sectors.