Abby, previously known only as Healthinator’s Multi-Functional Physiological Assessment Centre, is a self-service health kiosk or “robotic nurse” that can do 12 health checks in less than 2 minutes and then send you your health report straight to your phone.
People use Abby to monitor their wellness, track improvements or set-backs, and receive personalized feedback based on their specific health needs.
This fully-automated device can check the following information:
- Blood Pressure
- Body Fat %
- Body Mass Index ( BMI )
- Metabolic Age
- Body Water %
- Muscle Mass Kg
- Standard (Ideal ) Body Weight
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Daily Caloric Intake (DCI)
The entire measurement process is completed in less than 2 minutes and afterward, a ticket is printed with the person’s results that compare them to normal values. Abby is mainly used for automated employee wellness programs and will be in major retail pharmacies, government clinics, universities, schools and gyms in the near future.
An Abby unit will be on display at the Healthcare Innovation Summit 2018, set to take place on 17-18 October 2018 at the Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa. With “Paving the road to Sustainable Smart Healthcare” as the running theme for the summit, HISA 2018 will assemble hundreds of hospital CxOs, medical practitioners, healthcare IT leaders, service providers and government functionaries for two days of top-level content, workshops, case studies, live demos and dynamic conversations.
Confirmed speakers for HISA 2018:
- Montsheng Margret Tsiu, Free State MEC of Health
- Dr Michael Mol, Head of Hello Doctor and former Top Billing presenter (Conference Host)
- Andrew Raynes, Director of IM & T and Chief Information Officer at Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Rajeev R. Eashwari, Director: eHealth, Gauteng Department of Health
- Dr Sindeep Bhana, Principal Specialist & Head of Endocrinology & Metabolism at Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital
- Dr Tapiwa Chiwewe, Manager: Advanced and Applied AI at IBM
- Sheraan Amod, CEO: RecoMed
- Debbie Rodgers, Managing Director of Praekelt.org
- Iraneus Ogu, Director Africa Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain for Healthcare Initiative at Insilico Medicine, In
- Dr Kofi Okyere-Dede, Medical Doctor & “Ideas Guy” for Novitech Digital
- Mike Perk, CEO at WWC
- Dr Ola Orekunrin-Brown, Founder of “Flying Doctors Nigeria”
- Jaco van den Heever, Founder and Head of Consulting at Sand Dollar Design
- Ana Lídia Moreira, CCO & Co Founder of FisioCloud Brazil
- Paul Saunders, Data Analytics Product Manager at Mediswitch
- Dilip Naran, Product Development Manager at Med-e-Mass
- Moshtaq Ahmed, CEO at NybSys/Racson
Key topics at this HISA 2018 include:
• Digitally Transforming a Healthcare Institution.
• The Role of Technology in Making NHI a Success.
• How Practical is Robotic Healthcare Within the African Context?
• Artificial Intelligence and the Future of African Healthcare.
• Electronic Health Records: Data Security Risks, Privacy and Regulatory Compliance.
• Emerging Trends and Opportunities in the eHealth Market.
• Digitizing and Automating the Distribution and Dispensing of Medication.
• Measuring the ROI of Digital Healthcare Projects.
• IoT and Wearables in Healthcare.
• Assessing the Efficacy of Technology-Enabled Population Health Management Systems.
How to Participate:
Join as an attendee: Join local and international hospital CxOs, medical practitioners, healthcare IT leaders, service providers and government functionaries – for two days of top-level content, case studies, live demos, breakaway sessions and plenty of networking opportunities.
Join as a speaker: Showcase your thought-leadership. Share your insights and experience. Shape solutions to critical business challenges.
Join us as an exhibitor: Showcase your health-tech innovations, projects, and solutions. Put your organisation at the centre of this one-of-a-kind gathering. Find new partnerships, investors, leads, and opportunities.
For more information about this conference, visit: http://www.healthcareinnovationsummit.co.za/