WITH a 30-year history of matchmaking security products and services providers with organisations eager to find workable solutions, Securex South Africa is the ultimate platform for the security industry. Held at Gallagher Convention Centre in Midrand, from 6 to 8 June 2023, Securex South Africa is the largest source of security offerings on the continent.
“A visit to Securex South Africa not only guides industry professionals to the optimal product or service for their specific requirements, but also provides them with an opportunity to find out more about current trends and legislation at the free-to-attend Securex Seminar Theatre,” says Mark Anderson, Portfolio Director at Specialised Exhibitions — a division of Montgomery Group. Eighteen seminar topics, presented by knowledgeable security specialists, share subject matter that ranges from physical security, through identity and access control and risk management, to identifying and tackling pervasive cybersecurity threats.
Visitors can further maximise their time at the Expo by visiting the co-located A-OSH EXPO, Facilities Management Expo, and the recently launched Firexpo.
“We have an impressive line-up of exhibitors at Securex South Africa 2023 that covers the whole spectrum of security products and services,” says Anderson.
- Suprema biometric and identity provider products (stand A02b); a wide range of batteries from Battery Experts (Stand F29);
- a smart access control system from Fluss (Stand C20);
- locally designed and produced REVA armoured vehicles from Integrated Convoy Protection (Stand A06);
- the Fargo INK1000, being launched by New Teltron (Stand F21);
- CCTV products and technologies from Provision ISR (Stand A01);
- a powerful SaaS solution that streamlines visitor management, employee attendance, safety induction, and parking access for a more secure and efficient environment from Kenai (Stand F46);
- smart security perimeter intrusion monitoring and detection solutions with Distributed Acoustic Sensing (DAS) and Distributed Temperature Sensing (DTS) fibre technology solutions from Tech4IR (Stand C13);
- specialist liability insurance to the security industry from Leppard Underwriting (Stand F48);
- affordable artificial intelligence software from Activeye (Stand LN04 – Link Node);
- Olarm’s (Stand B05) PRO 4G multi-channel dual SIM 4G/2G and Wi-Fi communicator and its Olarm LINK (Smart extender for Olarm PRO) smart control and sensing device; the Omada smart cloud solution for business networking from TP-Link South Africa (Stand A07);
- a unique commercial armouring solution for the cash-in-transit and high-value transport industry from SVI — Special Vehicle Innovations (Stand C1).
Securex South Africa is endorsed by leading industry professional bodies like SAIDSA, ESDA, FPASA, PSiRA, SASA, the National Bargaining Council for the Private Security Sector, and ISS. To register for free attendance at the Expo follow this link: https://tickets.tixsa.co.za/event/securex-expo-south-africa-2023
To find out more information about exhibiting at Securex South Africa 2023, visit the website at www.securex.co.za or contact Zelda Jordaan on: +27 010 0033082 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Engage with Securex South Africa 2023 on social media using the show hashtag #SecurexSA2023.