NAMA presents its first Community Scheme Expo which is aimed at bringing together industry role players and service providers to network and showcase the latest industry offerings.
Who should attend:
-Residents of community schemes (owners and tenants)
-Service Providers to the community scheme industry
If you are any of the above, this event is for you!
What you can expect:
Over 100 exhibitors
Luck draws prizes
NAMA is a voluntary, non-profit organisation that promotes and advances Community Scheme Property Management in South Africa and the common interests of those engaged in the business of Community Scheme Management.
Community scheme living is becoming increasingly popular in South Africa. To nurture the growth of the industry and meet the challenges of an ever-changing environment in which managing agents operate, it has become necessary to adequately train professionals to effectively manage community schemes.
Link to also purchase tickets.
Park with pleasure at Gallagher
Gallagher Convention Centre now offers visitors to the public events hosted at Gallagher three options to pay for parking with ease.
- You can now pay for your parking tickets in advance by means of the Quicket website.
- Click on the event you are attending and follow the Quicket link.
- Scan your QR code at the parking area.
- Tap your card at the parking gate to gain entry.
- We will now offer portable card machines at our parking for your use.
- If cash is king for you, we can certainly oblige. Pay cash at the gate of the parking facilities.