Get ready to experience the ultimate construction event. Big 5 Construct Southern Africa is celebrating its 10th edition and you’re invited! Taking place 27 – 29 June 2023 at the Gallagher Convention Centre, this exhibition and conference is an absolute must-attend event for anyone in the construction industry in Southern Africa.
Join thousands of your construction industry peers for three days of valuable business and gain FREE access to:
- World-class products and cutting-edge technologies from over 200 local and international suppliers, all in one convenient location
- Stay ahead of the curve and gain valuable insights with over 30 free, CPD accredited seminars and workshops led by industry experts
- Maximize your time and make valuable connections by conducting a year’s worth of business in just three days with endless networking opportunities
- Join the conversation with public and private sector stakeholders and tackle the most pressing issues in the construction industry at the Stakeholders Engagement Forum
- Get a sneak peek into the future of construction in Southern Africa with exclusive project showcases
- And so much more!
So, what are you waiting for? Register now and get ready to expand your network, discover the latest technologies, connect with industry leaders, and learn from industry experts. Join us at Big 5 Construct Southern Africa and take your construction business to the next level! Register for your free visitor pass at https://bit.ly/3WQ0E52
Stay informed! Get the latest event updates
Park with pleasure at Gallagher
Gallagher Convention Centre now offers visitors to the public events hosted at Gallagher three options to pay for parking with ease.
- You can now pay for your parking tickets in advance by means of the Quicket website.
- Click on the event you are attending and follow the Quicket link.
- Scan your QR code at the parking area.
- Tap your card at the parking gate to gain entry.
- We will now offer portable card machines at our parking for your use.
- If cash is king for you, we can certainly oblige. Pay cash at the gate of the parking facilities.