A Beautiful dessert elevates any menu. Chef Werner Blignaut has the perfect dessert recipe that will impress your guests. This “pretend Panna Cotta” is delicious and much easier to make than it looks with only 3 ingredients.
Baked Vanilla Yogurt
2 Cups cream
2 Cups double cream plain yoghurt
1 Cup condensed milk
- Mix the cream, yoghurt, and condensed milk together and stir until smooth.
- Divide evenly among six greased ramekins (the number of servings will vary based on the size of the ramekins).
- Bake in a preheated oven at 1400c for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool at room temperature.
- Serve with berries on top.
Chef Werner’s tips:
The dessert will last for five days in the fridge, so it can be made ahead and kept in the fridge.
To truly impress, serve the dessert on a plate & garnish it beautifully with berries, berry compote or a honey and nut drizzle. Here is how to remove the dessert from the ramekin like a pro: After cooling the dessert, have a bowl of hot water ready. Place the bottom of the ramekin in the hot water for a few seconds and flip the ramekin onto the plate you are serving it in.
Grease the ramekins with oil that does not have a strong taste or melted butter.